Visit Naramata & Okanagan Valley, Canada
Naramata & Okanagan Valley, Canada
Located in southern British Columbia, the Okanagan Valley is one of the warmest regions in all of Canada and the prime holiday destination for British Columbians.
The main centres are Kelowna, Penticton and Osoyoos, but charming Naramata is located close to the Okanagan Mountain Park and is a quieter base. Through the summer months a hot sun transforms the countless sandy beaches of its lakes as a variety of outdoor and water activities spring into action.
The climate also suits grape cultivation: the Okanagan is the country’s premier wine region, fast gaining international recognition for its variety of grapes and particularly for its excellent ice-wine. Any wine-tasting tour will be spectacular here, with the backdrop of Lake Okanagan with its golf courses and ski resorts set amongst rolling hills.
Map of Naramata & Okanagan Valley
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Naramata & Okanagan Valley
- The Cariboo 144 miles away
- Whistler 155 miles away
- The Purcell Mountains 158 miles away
- Vancouver 161 miles away
- The Kootenays 184 miles away
- Yoho National Park 184 miles away
- Salt Spring Island 185 miles away
- Field 185 miles away
- Victoria 190 miles away
- Lake Louise 197 miles away
- Wells Gray Provincial Park 198 miles away
- Fernie 204 miles away
- Banff 209 miles away
- Canmore 214 miles away
- The Sunshine Coast & Desolation Sound 232 miles away
- Jasper 237 miles away
- Campbell River 254 miles away
- Waterton Lakes National Park 257 miles away
- Calgary 265 miles away
- Vancouver Island 265 miles away
- Head Smashed-in Buffalo Jump 267 miles away
- Claresholm 271 miles away
- Northern Vancouver Island 280 miles away
- Tofino 286 miles away
Photos of Naramata & Okanagan Valley
Accommodation choices for Naramata & Okanagan Valley
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Naramata & Okanagan Valley. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Burrowing Owl Estate Winery combines state-of-the-art technologies with proven, classic winemaking traditions. Its adjacent guest house provides ten spacious rooms, each with a private balcony or terrace and views of the 140 acre vineyard.