Langebaan found on the west coast of South Africa is one of the best gateways to the West Coast National park.
The town is rather built up considering its small size and is great for sun, fun and water sports. If you are into windsurfing, taking advantage of the south easterly summer winds is great.
You will also find the Langebaan lagoon, where the birdlife is excellent and a great place to spend the day.
Map of Langebaan
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Langebaan
- Paternoster 22 miles away
- Cape Town 62 miles away
- Constantia 69 miles away
- Paarl 70 miles away
- The Cederberg Mountains 75 miles away
- The Winelands 76 miles away
- Stellenbosch 76 miles away
- The Cape Peninsula 85 miles away
- Franschhoek 85 miles away
- Hermanus 116 miles away
- The Whale Coast 116 miles away
- De Kelders 128 miles away
- Montagu 131 miles away
- The Overberg 139 miles away
- Sanbona Game Reserve 153 miles away
- Swellendam 154 miles away
- De Hoop Nature Reserve 172 miles away
- Calitzdorp 214 miles away
- Namaqualand 239 miles away
- The Cango Caves & Swartberg Pass 243 miles away
- Oudtshoorn & Surrounds 244 miles away
- Wilderness 270 miles away
- The Klein Karoo 282 miles away
- Knysna 297 miles away
Photos of Langebaan
Accommodation choices for Langebaan
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Langebaan. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.