Offering complete privacy, the L'Amour Junk has just one en suite cabin for two people and is one of the smaller junks available for private hire in Halong Bay. On board, your every need will be attended to by the attentive crew, allowing you to relax in the romantic atmosphere as you explore this beautiful bay.
who's been there
01993 838 92501993 838 140
- Make an enquiry
The L'Amour Junk provides an intimate, romantic experience visiting quieter parts of Halong Bay, where you can soak up the impressive vistas of the unique karst scenery away from the majority of other cruise vessels.
As you will be the only guests aboard, the cruise is flexible and can be adapted to your interests and preferred pace. Private staff will be on hand whenever you need them, but will also ensure you have privacy for those special moments enjoying stunning sunsets and stargazing after nightfall on the sun deck.
Decorated throughout in a traditional Vietnamese style using handcrafted teak and oak woodwork, the junk has been designed to provide optimal views from large windows and open decks.
The sole guest cabin on board has an en suite bathroom, double bed, individually controlled air conditioning and windows looking out to the passing scenery.
- Alfresco dining on lounge deck, with Vietnamese cuisine served by the on-board chef
- A variety of drinks served
- Halong Bay — 1-night cruise departing from and returning to Hon Gai Harbour, stopping at Bai Tu Long Bay, Thien Canh Son Cave and Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
- Halong Bay — 2-night cruise departing from and returning to Hon Gai Harbor, stopping at Bai Tu Long Bay, Cap La, Cong Dam Floating Village, Cong Do and Thien Canh Son.
- Sun deck and relaxation area
- Private crew of six, including tour guide