Visit Tok, Alaska
Tok calls itself "Main Street, Alaska" because it is the only town in Alaska necessary to travel through when travelling by road between Alaska and the Yukon.
Tok serves primarily as a trade and service centre for all types of transportation, especially for summer travellers on the Alaska Highway.
Suggested Tok itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Tok, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Tok
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tok
- Wrangell St. Elias National Park 93 miles away
- McCarthy & Kennicott 136 miles away
- Fairbanks 176 miles away
- Denali Park Entrance 179 miles away
- Valdez 186 miles away
- Prince William Sound 229 miles away
- Talkeetna 234 miles away
- Denali National Park 252 miles away
- Anchorage 265 miles away
- Cooper Landing 294 miles away