Barbados offers its visitor everything from the glamour of the Caribbean's best resorts to the rich history of its plantation houses.
Our specialists have extensive knowledge of this well-established destination and can suggest novel ways to explore the island or combine it with some time on other more traditional islands nearby as part of your tailor-made tour.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 275
- Make an enquiry
Our recommended tours in Barbados
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Barbados, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Just 9 rooms are housed in this elegant historic inn, dating back to the 1800s.
- The hotel is famed for its West Indian buffet lunch offered every Sunday.
- Learn to dive, sail or even windsurf in this tropical paradise.
- Stunning views out over the rugged Atlantic on Barbados' East Coast.
- Enjoy oceanside dining at Calabash Cafe and Siam Restaurant.
- Golf enthusiast will enjoy a round at the 18 hole championship course designed by Ron Kirby.
- Families welcome, with an onsite kids club for ages 3-12 and supplementary babysitting services.
- Take a dip in one of the hotel's three pools and enjoy a cocktail at the swim up bar.
- Feel rejuvenated with a number of private or couples treatments available at the Karma Spa and Salon.
- Adults-only hideaway with only 10 rooms, the hotel feels like a luxurious secret.
- Alfresco dinners are served at Café Luna with rooftop views over the ocean.
- The hotel offers guests complimentary bike hire to explore the local coastline.
- The Little Blue Beach Bus takes guests directly from the hotel to the white sand of Enterprise Beach.
- A wide range of water sports on offer to guests, including sailing, kayaking, surfing and snorkeling.
- Restaurant run by executive chef Christophe Poupardin, offering European and Asian fusion dishes with Caribbean flair.
- The finest live entertainment in Barbados on offer to guests most nights.
- Personal feel as owners Wayne and Karen Capaldi host a cocktail evening with guests each week.
- Take part in the Barbados Sea Turtle Project next to the hotel.
- Complimentary tennis coaching with a professional each day (except Sundays).
Grenada and Barbados
Spend a few days exploring the rugged and peaceful east coast of Barbados before heading to Grenada for a relaxing week at the beach in a spacious villa.
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Experience Bridgetown on foot with a guided walking tour.
Join the locals on a Friday evening for Oistins Fish Fry.
Visit Bequia's small, quaint Capital town, Port Elizabeth.
Navigate your way along the Belmont coastal walkway.
- Enjoy delicious freshly caught fish, grilled by expert chef Jason Joseph at the Camelot Restaurant.
- Classically decorated in an English country house style, giving an air of sophistication and history.
- Offers an in-depth view on Barbados with garden and island heritage tours complete with private guide and driver.
- Opportunity to join Barker, the hotel's fisherman, each morning in search of his daily catch.
Saint Lucia and Barbados
Take some time to visit the historical highlights on Barbados, including St Nicholas Abbey, Bathsheba and Holetown.
Sample some of the island's best food in Speightstown or Oistins.
Embark on a seafaring adventure navigating the Windward Isles onboard the Royal Clipper Sailing vessel.
- Ideal beachside situation on the famed white sands of Barbados' West Coast.
- The 'Dine around' programme allows guests the chance to enjoy dinner at their sister hotels, reached by water taxi.
- Huge range of complimentary motorised and non-motorised water sport activities to choose from.
- Flying Fish kids' club caters for ages 3-12 and offers daily adventures, pool games and beach walks.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favourite travel guides
In-depth Barbados: best experiences beyond the beach
Though it’s known for its bright-blue waters and soft-sand beaches, there’s more to Barbados than Caribbean pleasures, says our specialist Annabel. You can eat with the locals on Friday night, wander in a botanical garden and discover its rum-soaked colonial history.View this travel guide