Cruise Ships in Antarctica : Ocean Endeavour
Sailing with a maximum of 198 passengers, Ocean Endeavour is the perfect vessel for expedition cruising.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
One of the larger ships in the fleet, the Ocean Endeavour carries 199 passengers in a comfortable environment. With an ice-strengthened hull and 20 Zodiacs for activities and landings, you can disembark the ship as often as you would on a smaller vessel. The ship’s size allows for a wide range of cabins, and a large amount of deck space and communal areas.
The Ocean Endeavour focuses on wellness in its gym, saunas, saltwater pool, hot tub and cafe with juice bar. Yoga and stretching classes are included, as well as a more typical Polar photography schedule and resident scientist.
Please note: this ship is operated by different companies in different regions, meaning some details might change.
The Ocean Endeavour offers a choice of 13 types of cabin, all of which were refurbished in 2017. They range from small singles (the only windowless option) to the Owner's Suite, and have a fresh, comfortable feel. Our personal recommendation would be the top-deck double with its twin-aspect windows.
- Buffet breakfast and lunch served in the main restaurant
- À la carte dinner in the main restaurant, with complimentary wine
- Bar serving all-day snacks, tea and coffee
- Scottish coast
- Faroe Islands and Iceland
- Iceland Circumnavigation
- Northwest Passage
- Greenland and Wild Labrador
- Newfoundland Circumnavigation
- Antarctic Peninsula
- The Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica
- Antarctic Circle, including South Georgia and the Falklands
- Daily landings
- Zodiac cruising
- Wildlife viewing
- On-board lectures
- Photography trips
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Wellness programme
- Spa treatments and beauty products
- Juice and smoothie bar
- Lecture theatre
- Plenty of deck space for observation
- Lounge with expansive views