Aldebarán Hotel & Spa
Aldebarán Hotel is located on the San Pedro Peninsula, 23 km from the town of Bariloche city and overlooking Lake Nahuel Huapi.
Surrounded by breathtaking scenery of woods, hills and lake, this hotel has ten exclusive rooms — some overlook the lake, others look directly into the forest. The restaurant is highly recommended and has a wood-fired mud oven used for preparing gourmet dishes. There is a spa equipped with hydro-massage, Scottish shower, massage room and sauna, plus health and beauty treatments. For the more active, an unparalleled range of outdoor activities is available.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Aldebarán Hotel & Spa
Tour ideas in Bariloche
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Aldebarán Hotel & Spa as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Bariloche and nearby places
- The Lake District 55 kilometers away
- San Martin de los Andes 102 kilometers away
- Puerto Madryn 566 kilometers away
- Península Valdés 651 kilometers away
- El Chaltén 927 kilometers away
- Mendoza 941 kilometers away
- El Calafate 1035 kilometers away
- Perito Moreno & Los Glaciares National Park 1055 kilometers away
- Córdoba 1258 kilometers away
- Buenos Aires 1351 kilometers away