Casa Acayu has an isolated location, and, as such, is perfect as a quiet retreat. It's found approximately 100 km (62 miles) from the town of Maceio, and 180 km (111 miles) from Recife.
Its seven rooms are spacious, comfortable and have air-conditioning and a television. The bungalows provide extra privacy for those seeking complete seclusion. The pousada's little restaurant serves a tasty range of local food, using fresh fruit, vegetables and fish.
Guests can enjoy the lovely pool or the beach, which is located about 150 m (328 ft) from the property.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Casa Acayu
Tour ideas in The Northeast Coast
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Casa Acayu as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
The Northeast Coast and nearby places
- Morro de Såo Paulo 173 kilometers away
- Trancoso 185 kilometers away
- Salvador 225 kilometers away
- Praia do Forte 285 kilometers away
- Lençóis & Chapada Diamantina 367 kilometers away
- Penedo 581 kilometers away
- Minas Gerais 683 kilometers away
- Ouro Preto 771 kilometers away
- Tiradentes 877 kilometers away
- Recife & Olinda 888 kilometers away