Luang Say Lodge
Luang Say Lodge was built in the small town of Pakbeng to provide quality accommodation for passengers en route between Luang Prabang and Huay Xai or vice versa.
The lodge consists of 20 wooden bungalows linked by walkways, overlooking the Mekong River. The bungalows blend tastefully into their natural surroundings and offer spectacular views of the river. The rooms are comfortable, with a ceiling fan and en suite shower rooms.
In the evening a traditional Lao food buffet will be served at the central restaurant and depending on the occupancy of the lodge there may also be a traditional dance performance by Hmong, Khmu and Lue artists.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Luang Say Lodge
Tour ideas in Pakbeng
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Luang Say Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Pakbeng and nearby places
- Luang Prabang 106 kilometers away
- Luang Namtha 128 kilometers away
- Muang La 149 kilometers away
- Nong Khiaw 170 kilometers away
- Vang Vieng 176 kilometers away
- The Plain of Jars 213 kilometers away
- Vientiane 266 kilometers away
- Nam Et-Phou Louey 269 kilometers away
- Sam Nuea 310 kilometers away
- Vieng Xai 328 kilometers away