Cruise Ships in Egypt : M.S. Esplanade
A luxurious boat with a contemporary style, the Esplanade is an excellent option for cruising the Nile with its well-appointed rooms and facilities. The crew and staff are courteous and welcoming, and will do their best to make you feel as comfortable as possible while on the cruise and on your shore activities.
The M.S. Esplanade is a modern, elegant boat, with sophisticated decor and excellent facilities. It boasts 73 cabins, all tastefully designed in neutral, earthy tones with comfortable and stylish furnishings. All cabins feature a large window looking out onto the Nile, a flat screen TV, free WI-FI and a high-quality bathroom with bathtub and shower.
While on board, guests can make use of the sauna, massage room and a swimming pool on the large modern sun deck. Meals are served in the elegant Belle Vue restaurant, which offers a variety of contemporary and traditional dishes prepared by internationally trained chefs either buffet-style or from a set menu. You can also enjoy a cocktail or pre-dinner aperitif in the bright, modern Plaisir lounge. In the afternoon guests can relax over afternoon tea in the Nostalgie salon and library.
Cabins on board the Esplanade are comfortable and light, and decorated in natural tone with accents of bright blue. Wide windows offer panoramic views as you cruise down the river, and in-room facilities include air conditioning, satellite TV, tea and coffee and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Breakfast is buffet-style, served in the restaurant.
- Lunch and dinner will be either a set menu or à la carte
- Afternoon tea served in the Nostalgie Salon
- Snacks and drinks are offered in the Plaisir Lounge
- Nile River – 4 nights between Luxor and Aswan
- Nile River – 3 nights between Aswan and Luxor
- Nile River – 7 nights round-trip Luxor to Luxor
- Nile River – 7 nights round-trip Aswan to Aswan
- Spa and sauna
- Swimming pool
- Lounge bar