These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Egypt, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Keen scuba divers will love the splendid house reef and access to the Red Sea.
- There are several onsite restaurants offering fine dining, lavish buffets and alfresco Italian cuisine.
- The gorgeous sandy beach in front of the hotel is only accessible to guests.
- Many of the Nubian styled rooms offer views out to the ocean or gardens.
- Access to the unspoilt coral reefs straight from the private beach.
- Enjoy a special dinner at the end of the pier overlooking the Red Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious sunset cruise on the hotel's personal boat.
- All suites have a traditional Arabian influence with multiple rooms and sunken baths.
Explore the Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur.
Discover the temples and tombs of Luxor's West Bank.
Visit the lesser known temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo.
Take in the varied antiquities in Cairo Museum.
Relax and visit Philae Temple in Aswan.
Explore the temples of Karnak and Luxor on the East Bank.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favourite travel guides
- Luxury holidays in Egypt
- Honeymoons in Egypt
- What to do in Egypt: our highlights guide
- Family holidays in Egypt
- Past civilisations of Ancient Egypt
- Nile cruises: the route to ancient Egypt
- Diving holidays in Egypt
Luxury holidays in Egypt
If you're planning a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Egypt we can recommend accommodation to enhance your stay, whether you wish to take a cruise down the Nile or visit the highlights of Cairo.View this travel guide
Honeymoons in Egypt
Combine relaxation and culture on a honeymoon in Egypt. Our specialists can help you plan your perfect holiday, recommending the best places to stay to make your honeymoon extra special.View this travel guide
What to do in Egypt: our highlights guide
Home to some of the world's most historical monuments and best dive sites, Egypt's size makes it possible for the first-time visitor to see many of its highlights in a relatively short trip.View this travel guide
Family holidays in Egypt
If you're planning a family holiday to Egypt, we can recommend family-friendly activities as well as suitable places to stay. This captivating country has a very low malaria risk.View this travel guide
Past civilisations of Ancient Egypt
Discover the culture and history of Ancient Egypt on a tailor-made trip. Our knowledgeable specialists can create a unique itinerary for you that suits your interests, including a few places that you might not have known about.View this travel guide
Nile cruises: the route to ancient Egypt
A Nile cruise is the classic way of exploring Egypt. Drift down the Nile in a comfortable cruise boat, making stops to visit Ancient Egyptian temples and tombs. Egypt specialist Steve outlines how you can make the most of your cruise.View this travel guide
Diving holidays in Egypt
The Red Sea is an ideal destination if you're a diving enthusiast. With clear and calm waters, and a variety of marine life to view, it's one of the world's best diving sites.View this travel guide