A stylish boat with an elegant style, the Mayfair is an excellent option for cruising the Nile with its well-appointed rooms and facilities.
The Mayfair is an elegant boat, with sophisticated decor and great facilities. Each of the 74 cabins are decorated in classic style using dark wooden furniture and Art Deco features. Cabins also all offer either French or full balconies, both providing wide views of the river.
The boat has a small spa with options for a steam room, sauna, aromatherapy or massage. On the sun deck you’ll find a swimming pool and pool bar as well as two Jacuzzis, while below deck, there a number of lounges and a library with books and a selection of games.
Meals are served in the elegant 'Nile Avenue' restaurant. Dishes are a modern fusion of contemporary and authentic cuisine, prepared by internationally trained chefs. Afternoon tea is served in the spacious and relaxing Upper First Salon, and after-dinner drinks can be enjoyed in the Bel Air lounge bar.
Each of the 74 cabins are decorated with dark wooden furniture and Art Deco features. Cabins also all have either French or full balconies, both providing wide views of the river. Rooms boast amenities including TVs, and tea and coffee facilities.
- Breakfast served buffet-style in the restaurant
- Lunch or dinner will either be a set menu or an à la carte choice in the restaurant
- Bel Air Bar open all day serving wine and cocktails
- Afternoon tea in the library
- Alcoholic drinks are included with executive cabins
- Nile River – 4 nights between Luxor and Aswan
- Nile River – 3 nights between Aswan and Luxor
- Nile River – 7 nights between Luxor and Aswan and vice versa
Our specialists suggest: Our 7-day "Highlights of Egypt: Cairo & Nile cruise" itinerary, from £1,990pp. Read more »
Our specialists suggest: Our 10-day "Luxury Cairo & the treasures of the Nile" itinerary, from £3,250pp. Read more »
- Spa and sauna
- Swimming pool
- Lounge bar