Visit Page, USA
It may be difficult to believe that just half a century ago the land beneath the town of Page and Lake Powell was a vast and bleak desert landscape.
Carved out of the rocky terrain, Page lies on top of the Manson Mesa and overlooks the 186-mile-long Lake Powell, the dramatic Glen Canyon Dam and the surrounding canyons, arches and historic Native American ruins.
A mild climate year round makes Page the perfect place for exploring the region as well as the neighbouring Navajo Indian Reservation and the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument.
Suggested itineraries featuring Page
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Page, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Page
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Page
- Bryce Canyon National Park 100 kilometers away
- Kayenta, Monument Valley 109 kilometers away
- Grand Canyon National Park 114 kilometers away
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park 122 kilometers away
- Zion National Park 140 kilometers away
- Torrey 155 kilometers away
- Flagstaff 192 kilometers away
- Canyonlands National Park 211 kilometers away
- Winslow 222 kilometers away
- Sedona 230 kilometers away
- Moab 250 kilometers away
- Arches National Park 260 kilometers away
- Utah 268 kilometers away
- Mesa Verde National Park 269 kilometers away
- Arizona 287 kilometers away
- Durango 320 kilometers away
- Telluride 342 kilometers away
- Las Vegas 345 kilometers away
- Grand Junction 350 kilometers away
- Phoenix 391 kilometers away
- Salt Lake City 430 kilometers away
- Aspen 478 kilometers away
- Albuquerque 479 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Page
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Page. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Ideas for experiencing Page
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Page, and which use the best local guides.