We first had our Engagement trip to California arranged by Audley Travel 3 years ago. It was simply...
Hotel Cala Caterina break
5 days from £1,035pp
- Set directly on a sandy white beach on the south coast of Sardinia.
- Spacious swimming pool surrounded by leafy palm trees.
- Just ten minutes' drive to the town of Villasimius.
- Sea views out to the blue waters of the Mediterranean throughout the hotel.
- All accommodation
- In-destination transfers
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Hotel Cala Caterina
The 49 well-appointed rooms all share classic Mediterranean decor, with either white-and-pastel or wood-and-terracotta palettes. Each one boasts either a private patio or a balcony where you can enjoy sea or garden views. The suites and some of the larger rooms can accommodate extra beds for children, and guests of the suite have exclusive use of a private gazebo.
The expansive grounds and secluded beach give this hotel an out-of-the-way atmosphere. Yet it’s located just a short drive from the airport in Cagliari, and is walking distance from the other sandy beaches of the Villasimius area and close to the town’s marina.
Food and drink
- The hotel restaurant serves a buffet-style breakfast and à la carte dinner featuring Mediterranean fare.
- The terrace bar serves light lunches and snacks throughout the day.
Facilities and activities
- Garden gazebo provides a relaxing space for an open-air massage.
- Outdoor aromatic sensory baths.
- Steam cave.
- Large pool with loungers.
- Selection of loungers available on the beach.
- Mountain bikes and scooters available.
We love this hotel for its welcoming charm and its secluded atmosphere, which creates an oasis-like tranquillity. The nearby cove, just a short walk down a hill, is quiet and feels private thanks to the boulders that surround it.
- 01993 838 960
- Request a quote
We have used Audley Travel several times to book foreign travel and the service has always been...
We used Audley Travel for the first time for a holiday in April 2020. That has just been...
We have enjoyed many fantastic Audley holidays visiting various parts of central and south America,...
We have travelled with Audley before, and it was fantastic, so we rebooked. Robert Brown was...
In 2018 we booked our honeymoon to Peru through Audley and received a fantastic service. We were...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Italy will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go