These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Oman, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Direct views over the Gulf of Oman from all rooms and suites.
- Dine by Design concept allows guests to enjoy dinner, afternoon tea or cocktails in a private location of their choice.
- Shahrazad restaurant offers exceptional Moroccan dishes with live Arabic entertainment.
- Access to the stunning L'Occitane Hareer Spa for a wide variety of relaxing French inspired treatments.
- Villas complement the natural landscape and have beachside access or their own private pools.
- Sense on the Edge offers delicious Andalusian dishes and sweeping views over Zighy Bay.
- Detox from modern life at the spa with two hammams, an ice cave and soothing treatments.
- Join the signature Dhahab Dhow cruise along the coastal fiords and villages.
- Recline in total seclusion with a private cinema set up at your villa.
Enjoy stylish architecture at Muscat's Grand Mosque.
Imagine days gone by in the evocative forts.
Swim the turquoise waters of the Musandam Peninsula.
Explore Musandam's mountains and fjords.
Take a dhow cruise around the northern coast.
Some of our favourite travel guides
- Travel into Oman's Empty Quarter
- Honeymoons in Oman
- A guide to visiting Oman for the first time
- Self-drive Oman: Deserts, mountains and markets for the adventurous
- Family holidays in Oman
Travel into Oman's Empty Quarter
Adventure into the Empty Quarter in Oman. Journey across this vast desert region, surrounded by nothing but rolling sand dunes for as far as the eye can see and camp beneath a blanket of stars.View this travel guide
Honeymoons in Oman
Whether you want to relax in style in a converted palace, lounge by a beach, or have a private tent for two under the desert night sky, Oman is an underrated honeymoon destination. Specialist Olivia suggests her top picks for honeymoon-worthy hotels.View this travel guide
A guide to visiting Oman for the first time
Oman’s understated pleasures make it a great introduction to the Middle East. Snorkel in the Arabian Sea, visit a traditional fish souq or livestock market, and stand alone at the edge of the Omani Grand Canyon.View this travel guide
Self-drive Oman: Deserts, mountains and markets for the adventurous
For confident drivers, Oman makes an adventurous self-drive destination, says specialist Paula. You can venture into the towering golden dunes of the Wahiba Sands, navigate winding mountain roads and see goats sold at the timeless Nizwa livestock market.View this travel guide
Family holidays in Oman
Peaceable Oman provides a family-friendly introduction to the Middle East. From camping out in the desert to discovering hatchling turtles, children can feel like explorers while parents are reassured by the country’s stable history.View this travel guide