Visit Playa Potrero, Costa Rica
Playa Potrero is a long, pristine beach bordering a quiet gorgeous bay that's excellent for swimming.
It's a favorite with locals and visitors as well as yachters and fishermen.
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Playa Potrero, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Playa Potrero
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Playa Potrero
- Tamarindo 11 miles away
- Golfo de Papagayo 20 miles away
- Rincon de la Vieja 41 miles away
- Punta Islita 49 miles away
- Tenorio Volcano 55 miles away
- Monteverde Cloud Forest 71 miles away
- Northern Pacific Coast 72 miles away
- Arenal Volcano 73 miles away
- Cano Negro 74 miles away
- San Ramon 93 miles away
- El Silencio Lodge 102 miles away
- Esterillos 108 miles away
- Central Pacific Coast 119 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui 120 miles away
- San José & Central Valley 121 miles away
- Manuel Antonio 134 miles away
- Turrialba 148 miles away
- San Gerardo de Dota 148 miles away
- Dominical 155 miles away
- Tortuguero & the Caribbean Coast 156 miles away
- Corcovado & Osa Peninsula 187 miles away
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca 213 miles away
- Manzanillo 220 miles away
Photos of Playa Potrero
Accommodation choices for Playa Potrero
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Playa Potrero. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Bahia del Sol is a peaceful and affordable beach hotel on a quieter section of Costa Rica’s northern Pacific coast, offering a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere.