Stretching south and east from Ouarzazate, the valleys of the southern oasis circuit are arguably the most beautiful area of the country. Towering gorges, steep canyon sides, verdant palm plantations and crumbling kasbahs dominate the landscape.
A loop can be made heading out to the Erg Chebbi along one series of valleys and making your way back along an alternative valley.
This is a journey through one of the more untouched areas of Morocco, and will provide some of the best memories of any trip to Morocco.
Map of the Southern Oases Valleys
Places & hotels on the map
Places in and around the Southern Oases Valleys
- The Dades Valley The Southern Oases Valleys
- The Draa Valley The Southern Oases Valleys
- Skoura 15 miles away
- Ouarzazate 18 miles away
- Oued Mellah 36 miles away
- Zagora 61 miles away
- Ourika Valley 67 miles away
- The Atlas Mountains 79 miles away
- Marrakesh 96 miles away
- Taroudant 137 miles away
- The Erg Chebbi 159 miles away
- The Souss-Massa National Park 186 miles away
- Essaouira 191 miles away
- Casablanca 197 miles away
- The Anti Atlas 207 miles away
- Meknes & Volubilis 219 miles away
- Rabat 219 miles away
- Fez 241 miles away