Mahangu Safari Lodge
The comfortable thatched Mahangu Safari Lodge is situated in riverine woodland next to the Mahangu Game Park.
Established in 1998 the lodge currently offers seven double bed bungalow units, a main lapa, a dining and living room, as well as a bar and swimming pool with a picturesque view of the river. Each bungalow has electricity, fans and en suite shower, toilet and washbasin.
Activities from the lodge include game drives, excursions upriver to the Popa Falls and angling for tiger fish and bream.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mahangu Safari Lodge
Tour ideas in Popa Falls & Mahangu Game Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Mahangu Safari Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Botswana, Zambia and NamibiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Popa Falls & Mahangu Game Park and nearby places
- Khaudum National Park 87 miles away
- Mudumu & Nkasa Lupala National Park 125 miles away
- Rundu 128 miles away
- The Caprivi Strip 135 miles away
- Katima Mulilo 177 miles away
- Impalila Island 234 miles away
- Chobe River Front 235 miles away
- Northern Namibia 300 miles away
- Waterberg Plateau 328 miles away
- Etosha National Park 374 miles away