Pulau Manukan, the second largest island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, is within easy range of Kota Kinabalu, off Sabah’s northwest coast.
Activities on Manukan
Shaped like a boomerang, the island’s 21 hectares are thick with jungle, with nature trails making it easy to explore. There are several beaches and although some are slightly rocky, there is superb diving, snorkelling and swimming in the South China Sea.
With just one resort, this island makes a great escape from the city.
Map of Manukan Island
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Manukan Island
- Gaya Island less than 5 miles away
- Kota Kinabalu 8 miles away
- Kinabalu National Park 38 miles away
- Mount Kinabalu 40 miles away
- Garama Wetlands 97 miles away
- Brunei 103 miles away
- Deramakot Forest Reserve 107 miles away
- Maliau Basin 117 miles away
- Sepilok 135 miles away
- Kinabatangan River 136 miles away
- Sandakan 142 miles away
- Danum Valley 148 miles away
- Mulu National Park 152 miles away
- Miri, Niah Caves & Lambir Hills National Park 180 miles away
- Tabin Wildlife Reserve 196 miles away