Hotel Palacio Astoreca
A new hotel to Valparaiso, the owners of the Palacio Astoreca have spent years restoring this impressive colonial-era house. Complete with 23 large rooms, decorated in a modern style, the hotel also boasts a small but impressive spa, its own wine cellar and an attached gourmet restaurant, Alegre.
As well as being very well located, the hotel terraces give lovely views of the city and the sea, and some of the rooms have their own private balconies. In the lower floors of the building, you will find the stylish spa, with a heated pool, hot tub and several massage and sauna rooms.
Finally, the hotel has its own wine cellar, with an extensive stock of Chilean wines, and scheduled wine tastings.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Palacio Astoreca
Tour ideas in Valparaiso
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Hotel Palacio Astoreca as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
ChileView this tour
ChileView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Valparaiso and nearby places
- The Central Valley & Coast 23 kilometers away
- Casablanca Valley 35 kilometers away
- Santiago 102 kilometers away
- Cajón del Maipo 137 kilometers away
- Colchagua Valley 179 kilometers away
- Santa Cruz & the Wineries 179 kilometers away
- Elqui Valley 349 kilometers away
- La Serena & The Elqui Valley 351 kilometers away
- Pucón 695 kilometers away
- The Northern Lake District 696 kilometers away