Sosian Ranch House
Sosian Lodge sits at the heart of the ranch. The house is surrounded by a large cool veranda with views over the garden and wide Ewaso Narok river basin beyond. Meals are often taken here and it is the perfect place to sit and while away the hours. Inside, a comfortable sitting and dining room have open fireplaces, deep armchairs and a good library with books and games. The lodge's swimming pool is surrounded by a beautiful garden and offers a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.
To the left of the main building are three cottages that can accommodate up to nine people and to the right is a lovely honeymoon cottage. There are two rooms per cottage and each room is small but pretty on the inside and have little private verandas with lovely views. One of the cottages has an adjoining kids' room with three single beds and a bathroom with bathtub. Guests can watch the sun rise on the pale blue outline of Mount Kenya or enjoy sundowners on their verandas while swifts dart over the lawn in the African dusk.
You can choose from a wide variety of activities at Sosian including horseback riding, game drives, camel rides, guided walks, birdwatching, swimming in the river, day trips to nearby attractions, or simply relaxing.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Sosian Ranch House
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Sosian Lodge and nearby places
- Ol Pejeta Conservancy 34 kilometers away
- Loisaba Wilderness Conservancy 47 kilometers away
- Ol Lentille Conservancy 55 kilometers away
- Il Ngwesi Group Ranch 73 kilometers away
- The Laikipia Plateau 73 kilometers away
- Lewa Wilderness Conservancy 86 kilometers away
- Karisia Hills 89 kilometers away
- Borana Ranch 91 kilometers away
- Lake Nakuru 98 kilometers away
- Lakes of the Great Rift Valley 98 kilometers away