Visit De Kelders, South Africa
De Kelders, South Africa
De Kelders is near Gansbaai on the Cape South Coast, in the Overberg region. The Overberg spans 17 mountain ranges, dozens of quaint inland villages and some charming coastal hamlets set in an intoxicating fynbos-scented landscape.
De Kelders has magnificent fynbos (wild flowers), perfect white beaches, horse riding, golf courses, wine farms and many other attractions. It is also the best place to experience the ultimate sea safari. In season a variety of whales, Cape fur seals, great white sharks, dolphins and bird life populations thrive in these waters.
Map of De Kelders
Places & hotels on the map
Places near De Kelders
- The Whale Coast 19 kilometers away
- Hermanus 20 kilometers away
- The Overberg 47 kilometers away
- Franschhoek 76 kilometers away
- Stellenbosch 84 kilometers away
- The Winelands 88 kilometers away
- The Cape Peninsula 93 kilometers away
- Paarl 99 kilometers away
- Constantia 105 kilometers away
- De Hoop Nature Reserve 111 kilometers away
- Montagu 112 kilometers away
- Cape Town 113 kilometers away
- Swellendam 116 kilometers away
- Sanbona Game Reserve 142 kilometers away
- Langebaan 205 kilometers away
- The Cederberg Mountains 230 kilometers away
- Paternoster 238 kilometers away
- Calitzdorp 244 kilometers away
- Oudtshoorn & Surrounds 284 kilometers away
- The Cango Caves & Swartberg Pass 294 kilometers away
- Wilderness 303 kilometers away
- Knysna 345 kilometers away
- The Klein Karoo 350 kilometers away
- Plettenberg Bay 373 kilometers away
- Tsitsikamma Forest 408 kilometers away
Photos of De Kelders
Accommodation choices for De Kelders
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit De Kelders. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Enjoying a dramatic clifftop location and panoramic ocean views, Cliff Lodge is a charming guesthouse that offers all the comforts of a small boutique hotel. With just a small number of guest rooms, the property’s owner-managers ensure a warm, personalized stay.
Located just south of Hermanus, Grootbos is a wonderful place to visit to experience and learn about the remarkable flora and fauna of the region. The lodge is a great base for walks or horse rides.