Visit De Kelders, South Africa
De Kelders, South Africa
De Kelders is near Gansbaai on the Cape South Coast, in the Overberg region. The Overberg spans 17 mountain ranges, dozens of quaint inland villages and some charming coastal hamlets set in an intoxicating fynbos-scented landscape.
De Kelders has magnificent fynbos (wild flowers), perfect white beaches, horse riding, golf courses, wine farms and many other attractions. It is also the best place to experience the ultimate sea safari. In season a variety of whales, Cape fur seals, great white sharks, dolphins and bird life populations thrive in these waters.
Map of De Kelders
Places & hotels on the map
Places near De Kelders
- The Whale Coast 12 miles away
- Hermanus 12 miles away
- The Overberg 29 miles away
- Franschhoek 48 miles away
- Stellenbosch 52 miles away
- The Winelands 55 miles away
- The Cape Peninsula 58 miles away
- Paarl 62 miles away
- Constantia 66 miles away
- De Hoop Nature Reserve 69 miles away
- Montagu 70 miles away
- Cape Town 70 miles away
- Swellendam 73 miles away
- Sanbona Game Reserve 89 miles away
- Langebaan 128 miles away
- The Cederberg Mountains 143 miles away
- Paternoster 148 miles away
- Calitzdorp 152 miles away
- Oudtshoorn & Surrounds 177 miles away
- The Cango Caves & Swartberg Pass 183 miles away
- Wilderness 189 miles away
- Knysna 214 miles away
- The Klein Karoo 217 miles away
- Plettenberg Bay 232 miles away
- Tsitsikamma Forest 254 miles away
Photos of De Kelders
Accommodation choices for De Kelders
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit De Kelders. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Enjoying a dramatic clifftop location and panoramic ocean views, Cliff Lodge is a charming guesthouse that offers all the comforts of a small boutique hotel. With just a small number of guest rooms, the property’s owner-managers ensure a warm, personalised stay.
Located just south of Hermanus, Grootbos is a wonderful place to visit to experience and learn about the remarkable flora and fauna of the region. The lodge is a great base for walks or horse rides.