Cruise Ships in Cambodia : RV Mekong Pandaw
Designed specifically for the Mekong, the RV Mekong Pandaw was built in 2002 as a replica of the 1920s river steamers which once plied the route. Teak decks and brass adornments hark back to the era. One of the most spacious of Pandaw’s ships, it’s a very comfortable way to explore the region.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 1 800 817 575
- Make an enquiry
With a colonial era nostalgia, the RV Mekong Pandaw provides guests with an opportunity to explore lesser visited parts of the river in a classic style and comfort. Whether you choose to join for the full journey from Saigon to Siem Reap, or for a shorter section, you’ll have the opportunity to visit rural villages, riverside temples and historic sites. After the day of exploring you can retire to the saloon bar or upper deck for an evening drink. On board guides are particularly knowledgeable, and often run informative talks on the history and culture of the destinations you visit.
The majority of the cabins are on the upper deck, with six larger state rooms on the main deck. Airconditioned, teak lined cabins provide a cosy place to retire, every cabin has en suite facilities and a panoramic French window to enjoy the river views.
- The restaurant serves all meals; breakfast and lunch are served in a semi-buffet format whilst dinners have a nightly theme. You’ll get the change to try regional specialities and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Air-conditioned Saloon Bar on the upper deck, to enjoy drinks with a view.
- Sundeck with complimentary ice cream.
- Complimentary water, coffee, tea and tisanes.
- Mekong River — 7 nights between Saigon and Siem Reap and vice versa.
- Mekong River — 3 nights between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and vice versa.
- Mekong River — 3 or 4 nights between Saigon and Phnom Penh and vice versa.
Our specialists suggest:
Our 15-day "Cruising the Mekong from Saigon to Siem Reap" itinerary, from €4,995pp.