The Aria Amazon was custom-built with Amazon exploration and uncompromising comfort in mind.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 620
- Make an enquiry
The 32-passenger Aria Amazon allows guests to explore Peru's remote Pacaya Samiria Reserve in total comfort. Its 16 air-conditioned suites feature panoramic windows offering undisturbed views of the rainforest as it passes by. Service throughout the cruise will be highly personalised due to the ship's nearly one-to-one crew-to-passenger ratio while the eight-person skiffs give guests the chance to truly explore this wild part of the world.
The ship features one standard of cabin across the first and second decks. Each measure 23 sq m and can either be configured with either two twin beds or one California king. All suites feature an en suite seating area, internal communication system, bathroom with shower, toiletries, hot water and air conditioning.
- Breakfast is a buffet served in the indoor dining room.
- Lunch is a three-course set menu served in the indoor dining room.
- Dinner is a set menu served in the indoor dining room.
- Tea, coffee, cookies and filtered water are available from the bar on Deck 3 from 6am to 11pm.
- Iquitos to Iquitos — 3 night itinerary
- Iquitos to Iquitos — 4 night itinerary
- Iquitos to Iquitos — 7 night itinerary
- Multiple daily excursions
- Skiff exploration
- Jungle walks
- Optional birdwatching
- Community visits
- Wildlife viewing
- Massage room
- Observation deck/indoor/outdoor lounges
- Outdoor Jacuzzi