Hotel Makanda by the Sea
Located just off the main road between Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park, Hotel Makanda by the Sea consists of 12 acres of sanctuary, 350 feet above the ocean.
All of Makanda's villas and studios along with the infinity pool have been carefully placed in the botanical rainforest gardens with spectacular views of the 60 mile coastline. Breakfast is served to your room every morning and a host of amenities guarantee your comfort and relaxation.
There is an extensive choice of tours, activities, and spa treatments and an adult only policy helps to maintain a tranquil ambiance.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Makanda by the Sea
Tour ideas in Manuel Antonio
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Hotel Makanda by the Sea as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Costa RicaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Manuel Antonio and nearby places
- Central Pacific Coast 21 kilometers away
- Dominical 38 kilometers away
- Esterillos 41 kilometers away
- San Gerardo de Dota 44 kilometers away
- San José & Central Valley 60 kilometers away
- Turrialba 77 kilometers away
- San Ramón 83 kilometers away
- Corcovado & Osa Peninsula 95 kilometers away
- El Silencio Lodge 92 kilometers away
- Northern Pacific Coast 102 kilometers away