This welcoming homestay is set in a 104 acre rubber estate surrounded by a cluster of pepper and coconut plantations, though it is little more than an hour's drive from Cochin.
The hosts, Jose and Daisy, are very friendly and Daisy's fantastic cooking is a definite highlight of the stay — she can also provide cooking demonstrations if you wish. The landscaped gardens around the house are great for birdwatching early in the morning.
This is a great base from which to visit Thattekad Bird Sanctuary, just 12 km away.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mundackal Plantation Homestay
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Kothamangalam and nearby places
- Kerala 15 kilometers away
- Cochin 45 kilometers away
- Munnar 48 kilometers away
- Mararikulam 68 kilometers away
- The Backwaters 73 kilometers away
- Palakkad 74 kilometers away
- Thekkady & Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary 95 kilometers away
- Ooty 145 kilometers away
- Madurai 166 kilometers away
- Wayanad 178 kilometers away