Sat high on a hillside in a private section of the Addo Elephant National Park, Kuzuko Lodge offers magnificent views of the surrounding area.
Each of the 24 chalets offer air conditioning, safe, digital satellite TV, en suite bathroom and a private balcony. The chalets can be either double or twin, and all have a sofa which can be converted into an extra bed for children. Kuzuko is a very private lodge and offers fantastic game viewing opportunities. Experienced guides and rangers offer a selection of morning and night drives as well as a great walking safari for the more adventurous.
Other activities include exploring the nearby Khoisan caves, fly-fishing and a wide variety of children's activities to keep the kids busy.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Kuzuko Lodge
Tour ideas in Addo Elephant National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Kuzuko Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
South AfricaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Addo Elephant National Park and nearby places
- Amakhala Game Reserve 65 kilometers away
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve 61 kilometers away
- The Eastern Cape Game Areas 77 kilometers away
- Port Elizabeth 84 kilometers away
- Pumba Private Game Reserve 84 kilometers away
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve 99 kilometers away
- Tsitsikamma Forest 175 kilometers away
- East London 225 kilometers away
- Plettenberg Bay 219 kilometers away
- Knysna 245 kilometers away