Mimosa Lodge started off life as a simple farm house with a thatched roof. Today the historic building has been carefully renovated and now provides more luxurious types of accommodation.
The lodge is situated in the heart of the village and consists of nine classic bedrooms and seven suites, all different but utilizing warm colors and thoughtful touches. Some of the rooms open into the garden while those on the first floor have access to the Victorian veranda. The suites are all situated in the garden and each has its own private balcony.
Relax by taking a stroll around the large garden or take a dip in the pool, before enjoying the fine cuisine at the lodge prepared by the owner.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mimosa Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Montagu and nearby places
- Sanbona Game Reserve 41 kilometers away
- Swellendam 40 kilometers away
- The Overberg 75 kilometers away
- De Hoop Nature Reserve 82 kilometers away
- Franschhoek 94 kilometers away
- The Winelands 106 kilometers away
- Paarl 107 kilometers away
- Hermanus 108 kilometers away
- The Whale Coast 110 kilometers away
- De Kelders 112 kilometers away