Maalu Maalu Resort
The simple eco-friendly architecture of this hotel is inspired by the wooden clad dwellings of a typical fisherman's hut, a unique touch among the other Passikudah hotels.
The 40 rooms and adjoining public areas are designed to seamlessly blend with the surrounding environment. Each chalet with its roof highlights the Sri Lankan culture, and the modern amenities tastefully complement the traditional architecture.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Maalu Maalu Resort
Tour ideas in Passikudah
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Maalu Maalu Resort as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Sri LankaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Passikudah and nearby places
- Polonnaruwa 61 kilometers away
- Minneriya National Park 77 kilometers away
- Trincomalee 80 kilometers away
- Sigiriya 89 kilometers away
- Dambulla 101 kilometers away
- The Cultural Triangle 109 kilometers away
- Pallepola 111 kilometers away
- Kandy 125 kilometers away
- Anuradhapura 135 kilometers away
- Bandarawela 138 kilometers away