Visit Cayo Ensenachos, Cuba
Cayo Ensenachos, Cuba
Cayo Ensenachos is part of the Cayos de la Herradura archipelago and is one of the less developed cayes in the island group.
There is only one luxurious resort on the caye which is blessed with a couple of seemingly endless white sandy beaches.
Cayo Ensenachos is still pristine and beautiful due to its relatively remote location, but still easily accessible from Trinidad, Cienfuegos and Havana.
Map of Cayo Ensenachos
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cayo Ensenachos
- Northern Cayes less than 5 miles away
- Cayo Santa Maria 8 miles away
- Cayo Las Brujas 8 miles away
- Sancti Spiritus 55 miles away
- Santa Clara 58 miles away
- Trinidad 82 miles away
- Cienfuegos 94 miles away
- Camaguey 116 miles away
- Varadero 140 miles away
- Havana 211 miles away
- Playa Esmeralda 233 miles away
- Guardalavaca 235 miles away
- Las Terrazas 246 miles away
- Santiago de Cuba 279 miles away
- Cayo Levisa 283 miles away
- Viñales 295 miles away
- Western Cuba 295 miles away
Photos of Cayo Ensenachos
Accommodation choices for Cayo Ensenachos
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cayo Ensenachos. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
The Iberostar Ensenachos is the only resort on the unspoiled islet of Cayo Ensenachos, a part of the beautiful Cayos de la Herradura archipelago.