We first had our Engagement trip to California arranged by Audley Travel 3 years ago. It was simply...
Hotel Romazzino break
5 days from £1,180pp
- Access to a private white sand beach on a quiet stretch of the Costa Smeralda.
- A variety of spacious villa options with private pools perfect for families.
- Refreshing salt water swimming pool with sea views.
- Wide range of activities including tennis, water sports, fitness and more.
- Dine at a beach-front barbecue restaurant under a shady pergola overlooking the sea.
- All accommodation
- In-destination transfers
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
All the rooms in the hotel, from standard doubles to spacious suites and grand private villas, share the same classic Mediterranean styling. You’ll find white walls and linens, punctuated with splashes of deep cobalt and sea-blue, as well as generous windows and private balconies or terraces that give you views over the water or manicured gardens.
The villas have three or five rooms spread over two floors and come with their own private pools. The two biggest suites, which have roof terraces, can be combined to make one very large private residence.
Costa Smeralda is known for its long stretches of white sand, striking granite formations, and bright emerald, glittering waters. Hotel Romazzino sits along one of the prettiest stretches of the coast on its own private beach, just a short stroll from the hotel.
Food and drink
- Refined Romazzino Restaurant serves locally inspired breakfast and dinner menus on a large outdoor terrace.
- Romazzio Barbeque, an informal grill, sits between the beach and the gardens.
- Bar Ginepro offers creative cocktail blends, often accompanied by live piano entertainment.
- The Pool Bar is a good lunch option, with a light menu of sandwiches and refreshments, close to the pool and the beach.
- A ‘Dine Around’ option is available, which permits guests to enjoy meals at a selection of local eateries and partner hotels in the area.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available in most rooms.
- Suites and villas have ample room for families.
- Toy Club is a fully supervised kids club for children aged 3-12 years, with water sports, games, arts and crafts, as well as evening entertainment like puppet shows, dance performances, and and screenings of films and cartoons.
- There’s a playground and a kids-only restaurant.
- Areas of the pool are designated for families.
- Part of the beach is sectioned off for sandcastle building.
- Children and parents can expect supervised games, treasure hunts, mini golf, and a variety of other activities.
- Babysitting is available at an extra charge.
Facilities and activities
- Private beach.
- Spa my Blend by Clarins.
- Variety of water sports including stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling, kayaking, waterskiing, and tubing.
- Two swimming pools; one freshwater and one seawater.
- An indoor and an outdoor gym.
- Tennis court.
- Yoga and Pilates room.
- Fitness classes.
- Concierge can arrange visits to nearby attractions such as Porto Cervo or a boat trip to La Maddalena Archipelago National Park.
We love the Mediterranean character as well as the wide range of things to do at this chic hotel. You can relax on a glorious beach, sun yourself by the pool, or fill your day with activity.
- 01993 838 960
- Request a quote
We have used Audley Travel several times to book foreign travel and the service has always been...
We used Audley Travel for the first time for a holiday in April 2020. That has just been...
We have enjoyed many fantastic Audley holidays visiting various parts of central and south America,...
We have travelled with Audley before, and it was fantastic, so we rebooked. Robert Brown was...
In 2018 we booked our honeymoon to Peru through Audley and received a fantastic service. We were...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Italy will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go