This extraordinary park, at the border between Victoria and New South Wales, was declared a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve because of its white beaches, rocky coastal headlands, rambling heathlands and towering eucalypts.
Hundreds of bird and plant species flourish here making it a paradise for bushwalking and birdwatching. The peaceful estuary at Tamboon is known for wading birds and at Clinton Rocks granite boulders line the shore, dyed a vivid orange by lichen.
Mount Everard Lookout has magnificent coastal views, while some of the most beautiful walks are at Lake Elusive, through silvertop ash and fern gullies to the Wingan Rapids.
The ideal base to explore this park is Gipsy Point at the Mallacoota Inlet.
Map of Croajingolong National Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Croajingolong National Park
- Gipsy Point 22 miles away
- Merimbula 64 miles away
- The Sapphire Coast 84 miles away
- Metung 88 miles away
- Bermagui 97 miles away
- Tilba Tilba 104 miles away
- The Gippsland Lakes 108 miles away
- Walhalla 164 miles away
- Wilsons Promontory National Park 188 miles away
- Jervis Bay 193 miles away
- Kangaroo Valley 216 miles away
- Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges 223 miles away
- Phillip Island 234 miles away
- Mornington Peninsula 237 miles away
- Melbourne 245 miles away
- Victoria 258 miles away
- Queenscliff 263 miles away
- The Blue Mountains 281 miles away
- Launceston 284 miles away
- Sydney 285 miles away
- Daylesford & Macedon Ranges 292 miles away