Visit Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges, Australia
Less than an hour from Melbourne the richly fertile Yarra Valley is dotted with fruit orchards and flower farms, peppered with vineyards and sheltered by the verdant Dandenong Ranges.
Here the Puffing Billy steam train winds its way through fern glades and mountain ash trees from Belgrave to the lovely village of Emerald.
The William Ricketts Sanctuary
The William Ricketts Sanctuary, a place of beauty and spirituality, has an amazing collection of Aboriginal sculptures, and a short distance to the east, the Upper Yarra Valley extends beyond Warburton in a wild tumble of rocky mountain streams and nature at its most beautiful and unspoiled.
Map of Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
- Melbourne 26 miles away
- Mornington Peninsula 44 miles away
- Victoria 51 miles away
- Phillip Island 57 miles away
- Queenscliff 58 miles away
- Walhalla 62 miles away
- Daylesford & Macedon Ranges 72 miles away
- Wilsons Promontory National Park 103 miles away
- The Gippsland Lakes 120 miles away
- Apollo Bay 120 miles away
- The Great Ocean Road 122 miles away
- Metung 137 miles away
- The Shipwreck Coast 142 miles away
- The Grampians National Park 169 miles away
- Port Fairy 179 miles away
- Stanley 215 miles away
- Croajingolong National Park 223 miles away
- Gipsy Point 237 miles away
- Merimbula 256 miles away
- The Sapphire Coast 266 miles away
- Bermagui 273 miles away
- Tilba Tilba 275 miles away
- Deloraine 276 miles away
- Launceston 278 miles away
- Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park 283 miles away
Photos of Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
Accommodation choices for Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Chateau Yering is the epitome of style and elegance and the perfect place to explore the first class wines and gourmet food that the Yarra Valley is famous for.