Visit Cayo Las Brujas, Cuba
Cayo Las Brujas, Cuba
Cayo Las Brujas is one of a small group of islands located off the central northern coast.
It is one of the smaller cayes in the group with much of the island is covered in thick mangroves which are an important natural habitat to local wildlife such as 'jutias', a type of rodent similar to opossums.
There is a divine curve of white sandy beach lapped by blue/green water and the island is still pristine, beautiful and a perfect place to escape and relax for a few days.
Accommodation choices for Cayo Las Brujas
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cayo Las Brujas. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Map of Cayo Las Brujas
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cayo Las Brujas
- Cayo Ensenachos 8 miles away
- Northern Cayes 9 miles away
- Cayo Santa Maria 15 miles away
- Sancti Spiritus 48 miles away
- Santa Clara 51 miles away
- Trinidad 74 miles away
- Cienfuegos 86 miles away
- Camaguey 117 miles away
- Varadero 135 miles away
- Havana 206 miles away
- Playa Esmeralda 237 miles away
- Guardalavaca 239 miles away
- Las Terrazas 240 miles away
- Cayo Levisa 278 miles away
- Santiago de Cuba 281 miles away
- Western Cuba 288 miles away
- Viñales 289 miles away