Visit Varadero, Cuba
Varadero is Cuba’s principal beach resort with one of the Caribbean’s longest beaches.
More than 20 kilometres of unbroken powdery white sand stretch along the Peninsula de Hicacos, lined by dozens of large resorts and hotels.
It is easily accessible by road from Havana and has its own international airport, hence its popularity with the package holiday market. Varadero’s sublime beach has been attracting visitors since the 1930’s and large scale development continues today.
Accommodation choices for Varadero
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Varadero. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Map of Varadero
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Varadero
- Havana 74 miles away
- Cienfuegos 86 miles away
- Santa Clara 96 miles away
- Las Terrazas 113 miles away
- Trinidad 123 miles away
- Cayo Las Brujas 135 miles away
- Cayo Ensenachos 140 miles away
- Northern Cayes 140 miles away
- Sancti Spiritus 142 miles away
- Cayo Santa Maria 147 miles away
- Cayo Levisa 149 miles away
- Viñales 164 miles away
- Western Cuba 167 miles away
- Maria la Gorda 230 miles away
- Camaguey 245 miles away
- Cabo de San Antonio 253 miles away