Visit Cayo Levisa, Cuba
The small islet of Cayo Levisa lies just off the North West coast of Cuba, just a few hours from Havana and Vinales.
The island is part of the Los Colorados archipelago and has a stunning powder white beach, pristine and colourful coral reefs and the warm azure waters of the Gulf Stream washing its shores.
Accommodation here is simple but the location is peaceful and extremely beautiful.
Map of Cayo Levisa
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cayo Levisa
- Viñales 22 miles away
- Western Cuba 35 miles away
- Las Terrazas 38 miles away
- Havana 76 miles away
- Maria la Gorda 97 miles away
- Cabo de San Antonio 112 miles away
- Varadero 149 miles away
- Cienfuegos 203 miles away
- Santa Clara 230 miles away
- Trinidad 239 miles away
- Sancti Spiritus 270 miles away
- Cayo Las Brujas 278 miles away
- Cayo Ensenachos 283 miles away
- Northern Cayes 284 miles away
- Cayo Santa Maria 291 miles away
Accommodation choices for Cayo Levisa
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cayo Levisa. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.