Visit Cayo Levisa, Cuba
The small islet of Cayo Levisa lies just off the North West coast of Cuba, just a few hours from Havana and Vinales.
The island is part of the Los Colorados archipelago and has a stunning powder white beach, pristine and colourful coral reefs and the warm azure waters of the Gulf Stream washing its shores.
Accommodation here is simple but the location is peaceful and extremely beautiful.
Map of Cayo Levisa
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cayo Levisa
- Viñales 36 kilometers away
- Western Cuba 55 kilometers away
- Las Terrazas 61 kilometers away
- Havana 123 kilometers away
- Maria la Gorda 156 kilometers away
- Cabo de San Antonio 180 kilometers away
- Varadero 240 kilometers away
- Cienfuegos 327 kilometers away
- Santa Clara 370 kilometers away
- Trinidad 384 kilometers away
- Sancti Spiritus 434 kilometers away
- Cayo Las Brujas 446 kilometers away
- Cayo Ensenachos 456 kilometers away
- Northern Cayes 457 kilometers away
- Cayo Santa Maria 467 kilometers away
Photos of Cayo Levisa
Accommodation choices for Cayo Levisa
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cayo Levisa. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
There is just one small hotel on Cayo Levisa made up of 33 simple cabanas, all of which are just a few steps from the beautiful white sand beach and crystal clear water.