Taroudant is a wonderful little Berber town, completely encircled in ochre ramparts that cradle good traditional souqs trading with a gentle parochial air.
The pace of life is unhurried, and although you can take an excursion to the nearby Kasbah of Tioute, Taroudant is really about relaxing and getting a little closer to real Moroccan life.
Suggested Taroudant itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Taroudant, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Taroudant
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Taroudant
- The Sous Massa National Park 51 miles away
- The Draa Valley 69 miles away
- The Atlas Mountains 73 miles away
- Ourika Valley 89 miles away
- Essaouira 90 miles away
- The Anti Atlas 96 miles away
- Marrakesh 96 miles away
- Oued Mellah 114 miles away
- Ourzazate 121 miles away
- The Southern Oases Valleys 137 miles away
- Skoura 144 miles away
- Zagora 182 miles away
- The Dades Valley 183 miles away
- Casablanca 228 miles away
- Rabat 274 miles away
- The Erg Chebbi 295 miles away
Accommodation choices for Taroudant
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Taroudant. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.