Visit the Purcell Mountains, Canada
The Purcell Mountains lie between the Rocky Mountains and Glacier National Park. Eagles, grizzly bears, humming birds, deer and elk are all frequently seen here.
The Purcell Mountains, Canada
These spectacular mountains, which lie between the Rocky Mountains and Glacier National Park, contain some of North America’s most rugged and dramatic mountain landscapes.
There are over 1,200 hectares of rolling alpine meadows, fields of vibrant wildflowers swaying in the breeze and countless peaks and ridges rising to touch the sky.
Wildlife of the Purcell Mountains
Against the backdrop of tumbling glaciers and alpine vistas the fauna is intoxicating in its variety: eagles, grizzly bears, humming birds, deer and elk are all frequently seen.
Map of the Purcell Mountains
Places & hotels on the map
Places near the Purcell Mountains
- The Kootenays 57 miles away
- Fernie 67 miles away
- Canmore 75 miles away
- Banff 76 miles away
- Yoho National Park 84 miles away
- Field 88 miles away
- Lake Louise 89 miles away
- Calgary 112 miles away
- Claresholm 116 miles away
- Head Smashed-in Buffalo Jump 117 miles away
- Waterton Lakes National Park 126 miles away
- Naramata & Okanagan Valley 158 miles away
- The Cariboo 199 miles away
- Jasper 206 miles away
- Dinosaur Provincial Park 211 miles away
- Writing-on-Stone Provinical Park 217 miles away
- Wells Gray Provincial Park 236 miles away
- Edmonton 261 miles away