Wildlife of Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
The reserve was established in 1971 to increase public access to the region but initially was operated solely for hunting and fishing. Now it provides an ideal habitat for a wide variety of animals and birds including moose, black bears, beavers and loons.
The reserve can be visited on day trips or by staying in one of the superbly located log cabins.
Map of Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
- Laurentian Mountains 76 miles away
- Mont-Tremblant 76 miles away
- Montréal 86 miles away
- Québec City 96 miles away
- Eastern Townships 129 miles away
- Ottawa 149 miles away
- La Malbaie 159 miles away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 162 miles away
- Québec 235 miles away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 259 miles away
- Prince Edward County 271 miles away
- Haliburton 280 miles away
Accommodation choices for Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve