The village of Haliburton lies just south of Algonquin and two hours to the north of Toronto.
It is a likeable place with a selection of restaurants, art studios and antique shops.
Haliburton's Wolf Centre
Its main attractions to the international visitor are its proximity to the park and a Wolf Centre with displays and interpretation of wolf behaviour.
If you want to experience the activities and wildlife of the park but don’t want to immerse yourself fully by staying in rustic log cabins, then Haliburton offers you the ideal alternative.
Map of Haliburton
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Haliburton
- Huntsville 40 miles away
- Gravenhurst 45 miles away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 52 miles away
- Port Severn 62 miles away
- Prince Edward County 95 miles away
- Toronto 106 miles away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 127 miles away
- Niagara Falls 139 miles away
- Ottawa 140 miles away
- Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park 149 miles away
- Tobermory 155 miles away
- Killarney Provincial Park 160 miles away
- Goderich and Lake Huron 183 miles away
- Manitoulin Island 189 miles away
- Laurentian Mountains 204 miles away
- Mont-Tremblant 204 miles away
- Montréal 243 miles away
- Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve 280 miles away
- Ontario 295 miles away