Visit Huntsville, Canada
Huntsville is situated approximately a two hour drive north of Toronto in the Muskoka region of Ontario, and close to Algonquin Provincial Park.
The region has many lakes, streams and forests forests and deer and other wildlife can often be seen grazing along the trails.
Known as "cottage country" this pretty region is a very popular destination in the summer for walking, canoeing, mountain biking and fishing as well as exploring the delightful villages that dot the region.
Map of Huntsville
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Huntsville
- Gravenhurst 31 miles away
- Haliburton 40 miles away
- Port Severn 44 miles away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 49 miles away
- Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park 114 miles away
- Toronto 116 miles away
- Tobermory 120 miles away
- Killarney Provincial Park 120 miles away
- Prince Edward County 133 miles away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 144 miles away
- Manitoulin Island 151 miles away
- Niagara Falls 155 miles away
- Goderich and Lake Huron 165 miles away
- Ottawa 172 miles away
- Laurentian Mountains 230 miles away
- Mont Tremblant 230 miles away
- Ontario 262 miles away
- Montréal 275 miles away
- Pelee Island 300 miles away
Photos of Huntsville
Accommodation choices for Huntsville
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Huntsville. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Deerhurst Resort is well- placed to explore nearby Algonquin Provincial Park. Perched on a lakeside, surrounded by forest, there’s also a huge range of activities on-site for those who wish to stay close to the resort.