Visit Goderich and Lake Huron, Canada
Steeped in historic charm, the town of Goderich on Lake Huron is frequently described as 'the prettiest town in Canada'.
It has several distinctive buildings including an octagonal town square, court house, Huron Historic Gaol, the Governor’s House and Huron County Museum.
Beaches and activities
There are three excellent sandy beaches on the lakeshore that are great for swimming, sailing and windsurfing and are often blessed with spectacular sunsets. Nearby Bayfield is another pretty historic village worthy of exploration.
Suggested Goderich and Lake Huron itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Goderich and Lake Huron, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Goderich and Lake Huron
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Goderich and Lake Huron
- Bruce Peninsula & Fathom Five National Marine Park 166 kilometers away
- Tobermory 169 kilometers away
- Toronto 188 kilometers away
- Port Severn 199 kilometers away
- Niagara-on-the-Lake 220 kilometers away
- Niagara Falls 226 kilometers away
- Gravenhurst 226 kilometers away
- Manitoulin Island 231 kilometers away
- Pelee Island 232 kilometers away
- Killarney Provincial Park 263 kilometers away
- Huntsville 265 kilometers away
- Haliburton 294 kilometers away
- Algonquin Provincial Park 344 kilometers away
- Prince Edward County 360 kilometers away