Visit Naramata & Okanagan Valley, Canada
Naramata & Okanagan Valley, Canada
Located in southern British Columbia, the Okanagan Valley is one of the warmest regions in all of Canada and the prime holiday destination for British Columbians.
The main centres are Kelowna, Penticton and Osoyoos, but charming Naramata is located close to the Okanagan Mountain Park and is a quieter base. Through the summer months a hot sun transforms the countless sandy beaches of its lakes as a variety of outdoor and water activities spring into action.
The climate also suits grape cultivation: the Okanagan is the country’s premier wine region, fast gaining international recognition for its variety of grapes and particularly for its excellent ice-wine. Any wine-tasting tour will be spectacular here, with the backdrop of Lake Okanagan with its golf courses and ski resorts set amongst rolling hills.
Map of Naramata & Okanagan Valley
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Naramata & Okanagan Valley
- The Cariboo 231 kilometers away
- Whistler 248 kilometers away
- The Purcell Mountains 254 kilometers away
- Vancouver 259 kilometers away
- The Kootenays 296 kilometers away
- Yoho National Park 296 kilometers away
- Salt Spring Island 297 kilometers away
- Field 298 kilometers away
- Victoria 305 kilometers away
- Lake Louise 317 kilometers away
- Wells Gray Provincial Park 318 kilometers away
- Fernie 328 kilometers away
- Banff 336 kilometers away
- Canmore 345 kilometers away
- The Sunshine Coast & Desolation Sound 374 kilometers away
- Jasper 381 kilometers away
- Campbell River 409 kilometers away
- Waterton Lakes National Park 414 kilometers away
- Calgary 426 kilometers away
- Vancouver Island 427 kilometers away
- Head Smashed-in Buffalo Jump 429 kilometers away
- Claresholm 435 kilometers away
- Northern Vancouver Island 451 kilometers away
- Tofino 460 kilometers away
Photos of Naramata & Okanagan Valley
Accommodation choices for Naramata & Okanagan Valley
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Naramata & Okanagan Valley. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Burrowing Owl Estate Winery combines state-of-the-art technologies with proven, classic winemaking traditions. Its adjacent guest house provides ten spacious rooms, each with a private balcony or terrace and views of the 140 acre vineyard.