Visit Liscomb Mills, Canada
The Liscomb region of Nova Scotia’s Atlantic coast is one of the wildest and most rugged parts of the province.
The Ice Age left a diverse landscape of drumlin fields, erratic boulders and the land of wild rivers and lakes that is seen today.
Spruce forests emerge from channel fens and lakeshore swamps, whilst rich hardwoods and mixed forest are wedged between rolling hills and glacial deposits.
This is superb hiking and wildlife country where the salty tang of the sea is never far away.
Map of Liscomb Mills
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Liscomb Mills
- Nova Scotia 28 miles away
- Charlos Cove 41 miles away
- Pictou 55 miles away
- Halifax 77 miles away
- Spry Point 87 miles away
- Charlottetown 99 miles away
- Prince Edward Island 111 miles away
- Cape Breton & Cabot Trail 116 miles away
- Lunenburg 118 miles away
- Cavendish 120 miles away
- Louisbourg 121 miles away
- Riverside-Albert 138 miles away
- Ingonish 140 miles away
- West Point 157 miles away
- Îles de la Madeleine 163 miles away
- Annapolis Royal 169 miles away
- Kouchibouguac National Park 186 miles away
- The Bay of Fundy 194 miles away
- Saint John 195 miles away
- New Brunswick 229 miles away
- Caraquet 235 miles away
- Saint Andrews by-the-Sea 242 miles away
- The Gaspé Peninsula 287 miles away
Accommodation choices for Liscomb Mills
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Liscomb Mills. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Liscombe Lodge enjoys a beautiful riverside setting. Accommodation here includes cottages and chalets, and each of the river-view lodge rooms has its own private balcony.