Visit Saint John, Canada
Saint John, Canada
Saint John (not St. John and not to be confused with St. John’s, Newfoundland) is situated on the south coast of New Brunswick on the edge of the Bay of Fundy.
Following a devastating fire in 1877, much of the town was re-built and many of the Victorian buildings have since been lovingly restored, especially along Prince William Street.
New Brunswick Museum and the Reversing Falls Rapids
Two principal attractions are the New Brunswick Museum and the Reversing Falls Rapids which is a good place to see the effects of the Fundy tides. Fundy National Park is nearby, where visitors can marvel at the highest tides in the world.
The city also offers some great restaurants and pubs where seafood is a frequent highlight.
Suggested itineraries featuring Saint John
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Saint John, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Saint John
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Saint John
- The Bay of Fundy 21 miles away
- Annapolis Royal 46 miles away
- Saint Andrews by the Sea 50 miles away
- Riverside-Albert 73 miles away
- New Brunswick 102 miles away
- Lunenburg 106 miles away
- Kouchibouguac National Park 121 miles away
- West Point 125 miles away
- Halifax 130 miles away
- Prince Edward Island 152 miles away
- Cavendish 155 miles away
- Charlottetown 157 miles away
- Pictou 166 miles away
- Nova Scotia 173 miles away
- Caraquet 181 miles away
- Spry Point 191 miles away
- Liscomb Mills 195 miles away
- Charlos Cove 231 miles away
- Îles de la Madeleine 246 miles away
- La Malbaie 256 miles away
- The Gaspé Peninsula 258 miles away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 260 miles away
- Cape Breton & Cabot Trail 266 miles away
- Québec City 270 miles away
- Eastern Townships 275 miles away
- Ingonish 288 miles away
- Louisbourg 298 miles away