Visit Kouchibouguac National Park, Canada
On the eastern coast of New Brunswick is the Kouchibouguac National Park, a wonderful region of coastal forests, bogs, salt marshes, lagoons and sandy beaches.
A fragile ecosystem has evolved over the millennia, creating a startling diversity of rare flora and fauna.
Kellys Beach is one of the principal attractions, boasting some of the warmest waters north of Virginia and a variety of nearby coastal walking trails.
The Dune of Bouctouche, home to the rare piping plover, is some 50 kilometres to the south, with a fascinating interpretive centre and an extensive boardwalk to protect the fragile environment.
Suggested itinerary featuring Kouchibouguac National Park
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Kouchibouguac National Park, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Kouchibouguac National Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Kouchibouguac National Park
- West Point 30 miles away
- New Brunswick 58 miles away
- Caraquet 66 miles away
- Riverside-Albert 75 miles away
- Cavendish 78 miles away
- Prince Edward Island 83 miles away
- Charlottetown 96 miles away
- Saint John 121 miles away
- Spry Point 128 miles away
- Pictou 133 miles away
- The Bay of Fundy 139 miles away
- The Gaspé Peninsula 141 miles away
- Îles de la Madeleine 147 miles away
- Annapolis Royal 147 miles away
- Nova Scotia 159 miles away
- Saint Andrews by-the-Sea 159 miles away
- Halifax 165 miles away
- Lunenburg 172 miles away
- Liscomb Mills 186 miles away
- Cape Breton & Cabot Trail 199 miles away
- Charlos Cove 205 miles away
- Anticosti Island 205 miles away
- Ingonish 215 miles away
- Louisbourg 245 miles away
- La Malbaie 252 miles away
- Charlevoix & Saguenay - Lac St. Jean 254 miles away
- Québec City 298 miles away