Visit Cavendish, Canada
Cavendish and the Dune Shores lie on the northern coast of Prince Edward Island amidst red sandstone cliffs, sandy dunes and the crystal blue water warmed by the Gulf Stream.
Cavendish is surrounded by small farming communities and fishing villages, each with their own particular character.
Shop for antiques and unique locallycrafted art or explore botanical gardens.
Anne of Green Gables
This is the home of 'Anne of Green Gables', Lucy Maud Montgomery’s famous red-haired little girl that captured the heart of three generations. Step back to a simpler time as you explore the place that inspired the book.
Suggested itineraries featuring Cavendish
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Cavendish, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Cavendish
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cavendish
- Prince Edward Island 10 miles away
- Charlottetown 22 miles away
- West Point 49 miles away
- Spry Point 51 miles away
- Pictou 65 miles away
- Kouchibouguac National Park 78 miles away
- Riverside-Albert 83 miles away
- Îles de la Madeleine 92 miles away
- Nova Scotia 94 miles away
- Caraquet 116 miles away
- Liscomb Mills 120 miles away
- Cape Breton & Cabot Trail 124 miles away
- Halifax 128 miles away
- Charlos Cove 131 miles away
- New Brunswick 133 miles away
- Ingonish 142 miles away
- Lunenburg 154 miles away
- Saint John 155 miles away
- Annapolis Royal 160 miles away
- The Bay of Fundy 166 miles away
- Louisbourg 168 miles away
- The Gaspé Peninsula 170 miles away
- Saint Andrews by the Sea 203 miles away
- Anticosti Island 208 miles away