Visit Charlos Cove, Canada
Charlos Cove, Canada
The small village of Charlos Cove lies on the Atlantic coast of Nova Scotia near Cape Breton Island.
Many Acadians settled here at the end of the 18th century and several early 19th century buildings remain.
The area has many secluded sandy beaches and extensive peaceful coastal walking trails with stunning ocean views.
Suggested itineraries featuring Charlos Cove
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Charlos Cove, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Charlos Cove
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Charlos Cove
- Liscomb Mills 41 miles away
- Nova Scotia 58 miles away
- Pictou 73 miles away
- Louisbourg 81 miles away
- Cape Breton & Cabot Trail 85 miles away
- Spry Point 86 miles away
- Ingonish 107 miles away
- Charlottetown 111 miles away
- Halifax 118 miles away
- Prince Edward Island 124 miles away
- Cavendish 131 miles away
- Îles de la Madeleine 150 miles away
- Lunenburg 159 miles away
- Riverside-Albert 169 miles away
- West Point 175 miles away
- Kouchibouguac National Park 205 miles away
- Annapolis Royal 208 miles away
- Saint John 231 miles away
- The Bay of Fundy 231 miles away
- Caraquet 246 miles away
- New Brunswick 253 miles away
- Saint Andrews by-the-Sea 279 miles away
- The Gaspé Peninsula 289 miles away
Photos of Charlos Cove
Accommodation choices for Charlos Cove
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Charlos Cove. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Located on the eastern shore of Nova Scotia, Seawind Landing is a secluded getaway offering gourmet meals and an extensive wine cellar.